28 September 2008

a day of sportsmanship!

today i am gnawing on the bit. here is my schedule-
12:00- take part in an intense game of soccer. (ouch! sprained my ankle. that Will hurt tomorrow!) the score was 5-2 for my team.
1:45-terry fox run. in which i ran 4k.
5:00 go to swim club, have tom ponting coach me. Tom ponting went to the Olympics 3 times and swam in the butterfly relay. he won 2 silvers and a bronze. i was surprised that he coached us on freestyle instead of butterfly.
7:oo- go to a wicked flames hockey game at the saddledome. we killed Florida. after the first period the just about switched from hockey to boxing. at the end i believe the score was 8-2 for the flames. my grandma will post some pics on her blog. www.thefamilycalledhyde.blogger.com
when i got home i was asleep before my head hit the pillow. i had a wunderful day and hope to do something else like it. keep reading!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Jill - you make me tired!

jillian ackroyd said...

it wasnt like i was awake after all that!