16 January 2008

the miraculus jounrey of Edward tulane


This book is about a rabbit named Edward Tulane. He goes on a ship with a girl named Abilene. Then two boys get a hold of him and he is thrown overboard. Then he is found by a fisher man and his journey begins.
I thought Edward at the beginning was very self centered and had no love. I think he learned to love because he became less self centered. I would be loving too if i thought I was going to be turned into a wort hog if i did not!
my favourite part was when Bryce called Sarah Ruth honey. it was really sweet. i was surprised when Neal broke Edwards head. i was sad when Sarah Ruth died. my favourite character was, bull. i thought he was interesting and believable. the story needed more humor. it was very dramatic. i liked how Edward had so may names.
i recommend this book.

No comments: