28 November 2008

ugh... :o< (why i hate my school)

some girls... i have some friends i will write about but i did not feel like talking to them and asking permission to put their names on my blog so i will call my good friends Alice, and, Tina, the other girl will be Georgina.
Tina is having a problem. Georgina is being a snob to her so me and Alice are trying to help. in class, i slip a note to Georgina that reads, "Tina is my friend and it make me upset that you are such a bum to her. you need to be a friend to have them." and that is pretty much what i wrote. but maybe i didn't call her a bum.
so Alice is like, "tina could have done that. it was not your buisness to help her." which is where i thought that it actually was my buisnees sine i am Tinas friend. "now tina is really upset." That made me upset. i was trying to help but i aperently made this worse. >:{
rrr..
jill

No comments: